بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be shipping on a single layer DVD disc (DVD-5) for the PC. Those without a DVD-ROM drive will need to upgrade if they want to play San Andreas PC. For more details on whether San Andreas PC is compatible with your system, consult the system requirements:
* 1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
* 256MB of RAM
* 8x DVD-ROM Drive
* 3.6 GB of free space for a minimal install
* 64MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers
* DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
* Keyboard & Mouse
* Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP processor
* 384MB(+) of RAM
* 16x DVD-ROM drive
* 4.7 GB of free space for a full install
* 128MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers
* DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
* Game pad with twin axis analog controls (USB or Joystick Port)
* Keyboard & Mouse
PC Specific Features:-
* Save your player stats to a HTML file, which can be put on the internet and shared with others.
* Photos taken with the in-game camera can be exported as .JPG screenshot files.
* Rockstar have claimed the "modding community will be supported." Specifically in what ways is yet to be seen.
A great part of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the possiblity to modify it: Rockstar claims to have left important game data files unlocked and in text files as opposed to hard-coding them in the game. Although Rockstar lists "player modifications support" as a feature, it's safe to assume that Rockstar will not be providing any game editors with the game, and we can expect to be able to import additional player skins, probably in the form of clothes. Player models are at the moment split into around 10 different pieces, with two of each for different fitness levels. As such, player skins as seen in GTA Vice City are unlikely, unless we are provided with a custom slot with a single static mesh skin. Bear in mind that this is simply speculation at this point, as nothing solid has been confirmed yet.
It was decided that the PC version of San Andreas will not have an inbuilt 2-player mode as "the dual keyboard and mouse set up proved too unwieldy for players and didn't work with the PC version of San Andreas' greatly improved free camera mechanics. Rockstar North decided to focus on maximizing the single player experience."
الرقم السري لي فك الضغط :
اخوكم في الله نايف الزهراني لي التواصل :